ufos...again!, page-3114

1. 5,106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2306
    The only UFOs we will see are those created by man to deceive. You also have to realize that AI is next-level today.
    Some of the developments NASA and the military have made would blow your mind. Some of the flying objects observed haven’t been disclosed to the public, as national security doesn’t want us to know what they are.
    I’d like to add a controversial view here.
    I strongly believe that nothing alive can pass through the radiation belt, known as the Van Allen Belt.
    There’s no way we went to the moon—100% this was a lie. It was easily faked due to the poor filmography back then, even fooling NASA’s own workers. But let's leave that conversation for another time.
    When Christ was crucified and overcame the ruler of this world, Satan, we read in Revelation that Satan and a third of the angels were bound to this world, entrapped. Yet, before Christ was crucified, Lucifer was able to go from planet to planet.
    • Revelation 12:7-9 speaks of a war in heaven: “And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, and prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.” This suggests Satan and his angels were restricted to Earth.
    • Job 1:6-7 illustrates that Satan had access to other places before Christ's victory on the cross: "Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan came also among them. And the Lord said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the Lord, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it." This could indicate that Satan had a kind of free movement before being cast down.
    I strongly believe that when God grounded the evil ruler of this world, that’s when the Van Allen Belt was formed. Nothing can pass through it unless God Himself allows it. This is just my understanding, not something I'm claiming is factual or backed up by the Bible—but we do know Lucifer was grounded here after the resurrection.
    • Colossians 2:15 speaks of Christ’s victory over Satan: "And having disarmed the powers and authorities, he made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them by the cross." This victory marked Satan’s loss of authority in the heavens.
    I don’t believe we witness any UFOs that are not from this world. The course of the 6,000 years of sin has to play out without any interference from other worlds. We are an example to the rest of the universe of what a world without YHWH in control becomes: a totally self-destructive sinful mess.
    • 1 Corinthians 4:9 hints that Earth is a spectacle to the universe: "For I think that God hath set forth us the apostles last, as it were appointed to death: for we are made a spectacle unto the world, and to angels, and to men." This can be interpreted as Earth being an example to other beings in the universe.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.