ufos...again!, page-3124

1. 5,109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2307
    Hope you don't mind, I would like to add some to what you have written...

I think most of what you have written here is on point. Living in the world today, it's easier to prove Satan and the evil angels than many think. Demons are all around us, and the spiritual war is real.
    The spiritual war is evident, and with so much darkness present in the world, it becomes clearer that Satan is actively working against us. "Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour." — 1 Peter 5:8 (NKJV)
    This verse is a powerful warning, urging believers to stay alert and vigilant against the schemes of the enemy, who is always looking for opportunities to lead people astray. It serves as a reminder of the ongoing spiritual warfare we face daily.
    The war in heaven and the fall of Lucifer are subjects that are addressed in several biblical passages. These texts offer insights into the rebellion of Lucifer (often interpreted as Satan) and the consequences of his fall from heaven. Here are the key scriptural references:
    1. Isaiah 14:12-15 (The Fall of Lucifer) This passage is often seen as a description of Lucifer's pride and fall from his exalted position:
    “How you have fallen from heaven,
    O Lucifer, son of the morning!
    How you are cut down to the ground,
    You who weakened the nations!
    For you have said in your heart:
    'I will ascend into heaven,
    I will exalt my throne above the stars of God;
    I will also sit on the mount of the congregation
    On the farthest sides of the north;
    I will ascend above the heights of the clouds,
    I will be like the Most High.'
    Yet you shall be brought down to Sheol,
    To the lowest depths of the Pit.”
    — Isaiah 14:12-15 (NKJV)
    This passage describes Lucifer's ambition to rise above God and his eventual fall from grace, being cast down to Sheol (the grave).
    1. Ezekiel 28:12-17 (The Fall of the King of Tyre) This text addresses the King of Tyre, but many theologians believe it also describes Satan’s fall:
    “You were the seal of perfection,
    Full of wisdom and perfect in beauty.
    You were in Eden, the garden of God;
    Every precious stone was your covering...
    You were the anointed cherub who covers;
    I established you;
    You were on the holy mountain of God;
    You walked back and forth in the midst of fiery stones.
    You were perfect in your ways from the day you were created,
    Till iniquity was found in you.
    By the abundance of your trading
    You became filled with violence within,
    And you sinned;
    Therefore I cast you as a profane thing
    Out of the mountain of God;
    And I destroyed you, O covering cherub,
    From the midst of the fiery stones.
    Your heart was lifted up because of your beauty;
    You corrupted your wisdom for the sake of your splendor;
    I cast you to the ground,
    I laid you before kings,
    That they might gaze at you.”
    — Ezekiel 28:12-17 (NKJV)
    Though this is a judgment against the King of Tyre, many scholars interpret it as a dual reference to Lucifer, who was created beautiful and wise, but fell because of his pride.
    1. Revelation 12:7-9 (War in Heaven) This is one of the clearest descriptions of the war in heaven:
    “And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels fought with the dragon; and the dragon and his angels fought, but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them in heaven any longer. So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.”
    — Revelation 12:7-9 (NKJV)
    This passage describes the cosmic battle between the archangel Michael and Satan (the dragon). Satan and his rebellious angels were defeated and cast down to the Earth.
    1. Luke 10:18 (Yeshua’s Reference to Satan’s Fall) Yeshua briefly references the fall of Satan in His teaching to the disciples:
    "And He said to them, 'I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven.'"
    — Luke 10:18 (NKJV)
    Here, Yeshua describes Satan's fall from heaven, highlighting the swift and decisive nature of his defeat.
    1. Jude 1:6 (Fallen Angels) This verse mentions angels who rebelled and were cast out of heaven, aligning with the idea of a celestial rebellion:
    "And the angels who did not keep their proper domain, but left their own abode, He has reserved in everlasting chains under darkness for the judgment of the great day."
    — Jude 1:6 (NKJV)
    These angels, who left their rightful place, are often associated with the fallen angels who followed Satan in his rebellion.
    1. Job 1:6-7 (Satan’s Access to Heaven After the Fall) Even after his fall, Satan is portrayed as having access to the heavenly court in the book of Job:
    "Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan also came among them. And the Lord said to Satan, 'From where do you come?' So Satan answered the Lord and said, 'From going to and fro on the earth, and from walking back and forth on it.'"
    — Job 1:6-7 (NKJV)
    This passage shows that Satan, though fallen, still had some level of access to God's presence in order to accuse humanity.
    1. 2 Peter 2:4 (Judgment of the Fallen Angels) Peter also refers to the punishment of angels who rebelled:
    "For if God did not spare the angels who sinned, but cast them down to hell and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved for judgment..."
    — 2 Peter 2:4 (NKJV)
    This refers to the fate of rebellious angels, who were cast into a state of punishment and await final judgment.
    Summary:
    • Isaiah 14 and Ezekiel 28 describe Lucifer’s pride and fall from his exalted position.
    • Revelation 12 details the war in heaven where Satan (the dragon) and his angels are defeated and cast to Earth by Michael and the heavenly host.
    • Jude 1:6, 2 Peter 2:4, and Job 1:6-7 provide further context for the rebellion and judgment of the fallen angels, as well as Satan’s ongoing role as an accuser.
    If non believers only looked at the god of Music today, they will find Lucifer... he is brain washing us with subliminal messages via music and movies endlessly in todays world... majority of humanity is walking around consumed via his influence and brain washing.. ..

Blessings to you brother

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.