There have been several similar whistle-blowers over the past...

1. 4,674 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    There have been several similar whistle-blowers over the past many years who stated how some people in government agencies and the military have been in contact with "aliens" of various types sharing information for some ulterior purpose.

The immaculate constellation is just another name for what has been going on for decades.

Obviously, we are not privy to all the information but one can deduce there is something very scary going on. I can see the day, perhaps not in my time, that the whole world will be deceived to follow the "aliens' who are IMHO fallen angels controlled by Satan and will be under the command of the coming antichrist. It will convince even some Christians to follow the antichrist mistakenly believing him to be the Christ. Such a worldwide deception is prophesied in the Bible, not so much about the aliens but certainly about the antichrist and his sidekick the false prophet.

I am still sceptical of a lot of what's being reported but in all the "noise" there is a consistent pattern that mirrors what the Bible teaches about the last days just before the return of our Lord.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.