My comment about Elon Musk was tongue-in-cheek of course, and I...

1. 2,064 Posts.
    My comment about Elon Musk was tongue-in-cheek of course, and I know nothing about him other than he's the richest man in the world, which is an amazing achievement for a 50yo South African. Has he sold his soul to the Devil? I have no idea.

Edward Witten's M-theory brought all of the string theories together and proposes that there are 11 dimensions, which curiously coincides with our four space-time dimensions plus Judaism's seven levels of heaven, so we appear to have agreement between science and religion.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Introduction_to_M-theory

The universe/consciousness, however you want to think of it, appears to be significantly more complex than we can comprehend and we effectively know nothing about 95% of it.

Dark matter makes up about 25% of the Universe and it's believed that dark matter, which does not interact with the electromagnetic force and so does not absorb, reflect or emit light, thus making it extremely hard to spot, makes up most of the mass of galaxies and galaxy clusters, and is responsible for the way galaxies are organized on grand scales.

Roughly 70% of the Universe is made of dark energy which is the name we give the mysterious influence driving the accelerated expansion of the universe.

In the Bible, angels are described as having the power to take on a physical form and can interact with the physical world. They're described as highly intelligent, knowledgable, and powerful; they even have the power to give people visions and dreams. This means they can appear as anything they want in the world and to a person's mind. Some of these beings follow God (good) while others are against God (evil).

So with so many known unknowns, and unknown unknowns, extraterrestrial beings perhaps comprised of dark matter, who can move unseen amongst us, harness dark energy to perform what we regard as impossible manoeuvers, and perhaps somehow influence our thoughts and behaviour, are not out of the realms of possibility.

I know very little about other religions, but the Judeo-Christian beliefs seem to be closest to the UFO/UAP mark to me.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.