@waffleheadWhen we see how many official reports there are, we...

1. 12,974 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    @wafflehead

When we see how many official reports there are, we probably need to multiply that number my (?)100 to get the real number of sightings. Most people are so terrified of social disapproval that they say nothing. I think it's pretty common. By the way, there's a new official report from the Aust govt recently. Will try to dig it up and post.

My uncle was driving solo across the Nullabor during the night, and he saw something. This was a long time ago - decades before drones. No traffic, in the middle of one of the biggest deserts on earth, and pitch black as you can imagine. A ball of light flies across his path, hovers, and takes off. This thing clearly wasn't a balloon (because it changed direction), bird (because it was luminous), traditional aircraft (sinlge light, hovering, no noise) or drone (pre-drone era). As you know, the USG have run all sorts of secret military programs in our desert since the war, and for the rationalist, that's probably where you'd place your bets. But who knows.
    Last edited by float^: 02/07/22

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.