That's true, there is quiet a stigma attached to reporting this...

1. 6,447 Posts.
    That's true, there is quiet a stigma attached to reporting this stuff.

I have seen three events that I could not explain and reported one of them. I spent a lot of time in wilderness areas and deep bush so I spent a lot of time looking at the night sky. The event I reported was a daytime event.

As I mentioned, my cousin saw a UFO while working on his banana farm, a saucer, as plain as day and this was only aired with a handful of family members.

An old friend from Cairns had an amazing siting with 20 or 30 others and nobody reported it.

Two trout fishing buddies and I were camped in Brindabella, I was down the river and they were in camp and they swear that a silent UFO crossed over them at a very slow speed just above the tree tops, that went unreported.

My ex wife claimed that her and her family watched one land in bush in the Southern Highlands. They thought it was a car doing burn-outs and her father was going to tell them off. When they approached it it turned out to be something with lights pulsing around its centre that made it look as though it was spinning. Now her father swears this is true and he was a very religious professional person and across the years we are still good friends and I have found him to be truthful.

I had friends who lived out from Kyogle on a property and we went and stayed on Brampton Island together back in the day for a couple of weeks. They told my wife and I over dinner and a few drinks one night that they regularly saw craft that they believed were UFOs. These craft made no sound and could move off in a blink and turn at right angles at high speed. Their property was not that far, as the crow flies, from my cousin who had the daylight sighting.

None of these were reported, apart from a single event by myself and this is just the handful of events that I know about from very sober, straight up, people.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.