According to Wikipedia: A cold gas thruster (or a cold gas...

1. 2,064 Posts.
    According to Wikipedia: A cold gas thruster (or a cold gas propulsion system) is a type of rocket engine which uses the expansion of a (typically inert) pressurized gas to generate thrust. As opposed to traditional rocket engines, a cold gas thruster does not house any combustion and therefore has lower thrust and efficiency compared to conventional monopropellant and bipropellant rocket engines.
    Cold gas thrusters are predominantly used to provide stabilization for smaller space missions which require contaminant-free operation.
    A cold gas system cannot produce the high thrust that combustive rocket engines can achieve.

The way that thing accelerated suggests it used more than a cold gas propulsion system, I think. If it came from a terrestrial mother ship / satellite of some sort, wouldn't NASA be aware of it? Without sophisticated cloaking technology it would be difficult to keep something like that hidden.

If it was extraterrestrial, there could be a humongous, fusion reactor powered, self-contained, extraterrestrial mother ship out there somewhere, as per the Hollywood models I suppose, which would eliminate the need to travel back and forth between galaxies ... almost anything is possible.

The concepts of ultraterrestrials and interdimensional interlocking parallel universes is appealing and I've had thoughts along those lines myself.
    In John 8:23, Jesus is reported to have said, "You are from beneath; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world."
    John 18:36, "My kingdom is not of this world. If My kingdom were of this world, My servants would fight, so that I should not be delivered to the Jews; but now My kingdom is not from here.”
    Would that make Jesus an extraterrestrial or an ultraterrestrial?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.