That sounds like another way of saying that human beings are...

1. 2,073 Posts.
    That sounds like another way of saying that human beings are spirits who took up residence in a physical body at either conception or birth (not sure which) and became human souls, ie. us.
    Demons (archons) can possess people and control them. That's true and is basically what the Bible teaches us.
    Reincarnation occurs to enable enlightenment. I think that's what the Asian religions teach and there's very convincing evidence at a US university that reincarnation is real.
    I think reincarnation was also an early Christian belief but one of the Roman emperors forced its removal from the Bible.
    So those ideas are essentially consistent with Biblical teachings, just phrased differently.
    Since matter is believed to be a condensed form of vibrating strings of energy, the stuff about "light vibration" sort of makes sense. Higher dimensions is part of current scientific thinking.
    However, I'm not sure about thinking coming from the heart. What about people who have total artificial hearts, and heart transplants?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.