ufos...again!, page-1789

1. 17,953 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    @float^ I have been friends with a younger woman since her childhood - so I knew her parents, she went to primary school with my youngest daughter etc. - and she has never had to work for a living, but has kept busy with research into these alternative realities. She has welcomed Erich van Daniken - and many others whose names I don't remember. We are 'casual' friends - and I seem to remember this guy's name, too, so I am a little aware of the thinking in this area, have been to one meeting of afficionados - listened to first-hand experiences, but the tellers struck me as 'hysterical' - whatever that means, to me 'fanciful and attention-seeking' characters.

This man seems very factual, very practical - but again, it is always a telling of tales told by other people. - a story behind this patch etc.
    Second-hand information.

Could the evidence of advanced engineering be the result of research going on in secret laboratories of our 'enemies' or even our 'own'?

re Aliens: My question: why don't 'they' (the aliens) come out and reveal themselves?
    Could it be that we as another group of beings who live in this universe are perhaps too dangerous, too frightening to contact?

Ah well, he is a New Zealander - and visions in strange and remote places . . .
    AAh he has written a book!

Lets hope - if 'they' are real - 'they' are not as cantankerous and destructive as our 'race'.
    Go well
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.