Whatever is real and whatever is known will never be shared with...

1. 6,501 Posts.
    Whatever is real and whatever is known will never be shared with the general public beyond a superficial acknowledgement.

I imagine that this is a three-card-trick, they will go through the motions, they will direct the attention of the public towards what seems like a reveal, they will somewhat appease this relatively new class of whistleblower, all the while presenting as if they have just woken up to something they have been vaguely aware of and yet did not allocate much time, money and energy towards.

I'm not sure the general public can be taken on board with much at all, really. There's no telling what effect full disclosure would have. I don't think disclosure should go beyond, yes they exist and there is no perceived threat.

You and others may be sober enough to digest disclosure in a rational way, but just look what the generality of humankind have done to each other via religion and the god / gods they have imagined into different states and permutations and religion is supposedly based on love.

I would never trust this age of humanity with such information. Remember that Orson Wells radio broadcast, War of the Worlds. The first instinct was to arm to the teeth and kill anything that moved. Humans are still too embedded in myth and metaphor. We are hundreds of years off from any kind of mature response or general engagement and this of course presumes that some of this is real.

There will never be anything like disclosure for ages. I think they will have psychs and shrinks and behaviourists all over this to project outcomes related to degrees of disclosure and deceit, half-truths and obfuscation is the order of the day because they have no choice.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.