IVX 9.09% 0.5¢ invion limited

Ugly step sister, page-2

1. w27
    2,440 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 743
    If you listen to the latest interview with Mitchell Glass you will know why the Company has not pushed Cpn10 harder. From information from the old management it was apparent that the Co would need about $10M to manufacture a new batch of drug and complete clinical trials. Mitchell Glass, in the latest interview says that the drug would have to be manufactured in much larger quantities than previously manufactured. From that I would guess that we are talking about a $20M programme. Given the current parlous state of the finances and the difficulty in attracting capital, this doesn't look possible without a partner.
    The very recently released results change the picture enormously. Apart from safety, which is essential, but in my mind never in doubt, these new results show a very significant dose response. That is, increasing dose gives pretty large changes in clinical results. In other words, the drug works on the body. We already have the London work that names Cpn10 (or HSP10, the same molecule) as one of five RAMPs. Put that together and we will have some cashed up major pretty anxious to get their hands on this drug, and develop it without any cash input from IVX. Watch this space. These results have just hit the market and if the stock market does not realise the importance of these results, you can be sure that the professionals in the drug companies looking for new product to replace the drugs coming off patent will. They will move more quickly than you may imagine. Once one moves there will be an avalanche of others not wanting to be left out. Exciting days ahead, I say.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $32.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $56.69K 11.33M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 21500000 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 12125188 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.28pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ 100000
Last updated 10.04am 24/05/2024 ?
IVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.