CXY 0.00% 0.3¢ cougar energy limited

uh-oh, page-47

1. 2,158 Posts.
    Hello all, what an interesting thread, do you notice the barrow pushing, overt agenda of detractors of this technology. All I can say is - well, what a political clap trap hogwash stealth attack this is.

The essence of the report is:
    Residents were not told until last night and Mr Bradley says a departmental officer has been stood aside for not acting sooner.
    "They were looking at levels that were below Australian drinking water guidelines and I think they have taken that into account," he said.

That translates to this: you can drink this stuff for years without threat to your health. So why all the fuss?

Bad Joke:
    Australia has very strong health & safety standards and if this conforms with potable drinking water standards then this is most certainly all about some other agenda than what they say.

You would get more carcinogens from eating an apple or walking down the street breathing diesel fumes from a 4X4 or truck. This is microscopic ppb background contamination and questions should be asked - however not a trial by media led by a desperate government (seeking green votes) and an opposing farmers group.

No wonder the local residents are stirred up - they cannot differentiate. Farm sprays and food additives pose a far greater threat - so who is this farmers group to point the finger in this manner? {Where is HM I bet he will have a field day with these issues: politics and other contaminants in the environment stemming from farming practices.}

CXY has a responsible professional team in place I have studied and reported on their team in depth. There is no way they would leave themselves open to litigation or failure on reporting standards when they have such a stellar goal in sight.

This will pass and the mismanagement of the way this has been handled by the regulators should be turned against those responsible IMHO.

Cheers,
    CW
    DYOR - current position is indirect due to general market concerns at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.