ARU 1.43% 17.3¢ arafura rare earths ltd

uh oh...., page-16

1. 5,801 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    G'Day Pirra :))

Good to see you pop in here - some of us were getting concerned about you.

If you got in back in 2005, I mustn't have been long after you - I got in on 6th January 2006, then averaged up into it on a few subsequent occasions on dips. I obviously didn't hold as many as you did, but I still had a lot.

But I finally broke and capitulated in the last few weeks. As you may have seen in a couple of the threads, I sold half my holdings when they announced that they were cancelling the cap raising late last year, then I sold the rest when they first announced the slow down of work at Nolan's. The announcement on Friday was confirmation - for me at least - that I'd done the right thing.

As the Captain said, though - even though you're free carried, is there any point in holding on? The money sitting in ARU is just going to accumulate an opportunity loss - it could be working for you elsewhere. I put the money from my ARU into more LYC on the pullback of LYC the other day. I think it stands a much better chance of showing me some returns, much sooner.

But, as always, each to their own. Good to see you here, and I wish you - and all the others still holding - the very best.

Regards,

NS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.