KAR 2.81% $1.83 karoon energy ltd

Read that,.... Like other players with strong balance sheets,...

1. 7,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    Read that,....

Like other players with strong balance sheets, Karoon is looking hard at opportunities for acquisitions in the depressed market, although Mr Hosking will not say what he is chasing. “We’re looking, but 90 per cent of what we look at ends up in the bin because good assets are hard to find,”

Now Im thinking...

If all article talks about Echidna and his amazing upwards...why somebody will try to buy other fields ? The cash is not so so great for that (mainly thinking he wants go to production phase)...

But what more amazed me is:... with so poor commercially results at that stage ,can he say that for other ones fields ?
    The way he put sounds Echidna will be the most amazing discovery and production field and all other world fields is just rubbish...

Looks like he still live in a dream land..

lets try wake him up and remember what he sai at the same article...

OUR BREAK EVEN WILL BE BETWEEN 45-55

Come on Bob have a reading what you said..

break even at 45-55..

are you sure you will find so many partners ?

hahaha.... uhmmm part 2.... You are more than a joke... you just want guarantee few years more wages and maybe get rid of your shares selling in a "good" moment your shares... Isn't it ?

Cato(my view is sell even at that price..run a risk the share tumble to less than 1.50 if the price will cross down to less than 40 again)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.83
Change
0.050(2.81%)
Mkt cap ! $1.466B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.80 $1.84 $1.79 $8.392M 4.606M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6282 $1.83

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.83 79500 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.