OAK 0.00% 7.1¢ oakridge international limited

Just to spell out exactly what the CEO of Softbank said in the...

1. 3,089 Posts.
    Just to spell out exactly what the CEO of Softbank said in the WSJ article - and to halt the misinformation and disinformation tricks of downrampers, here is the relevant sentence from the WSJ article:

"ARM will be an excellent strategic fit within the Softbank Group as we invest to capture the very significant opportunities provided by the 'Internet of Things ', Mr. Son said " (CEO of Softbank).

As I remarked last week, XPE is way undervalued, due to the product and it's abilities within the IoTs and the opportunities that will come out of left field.

Global Corporations are not going to hang around .....because, if they do, others will snap up the bargain companies.
    Telink and the Chinese Corporations are more likely to move faster than the USA firms, simply because the love to get the drop on the USA Global Corporations and just because they seem to be less bureaucratic than the USA Corporations.
    Telink has proved that point with XPE.

Now, the Japanese are joining the party with a vengeance.

Hang onto your shares, in my opinion! Anything could come out of left field with XPE.

All the above is my personal opinion only. It is not investment advice, as I am not qualified to give it.
    Above all else, DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.916M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29911 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.