VMT 8.33% 13.0¢ vmoto limited

There were a couple of questions posted concerning investing in...

1. 124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 190
    There were a couple of questions posted concerning investing in VMT/ASX from the UK. A number of the larger platforms (eg HL) will hold ASX stocks, including VMT in your portfolios, but they do not currently facilitate active trading which is irritating. There are others that do, however, and in my experience a good real-time online service to trade VMT is provided by Saxo Markets UK Ltd. Your shares are held then by an Australian nominee company. If you already hold VMT shares and want to transfer them to a new Saxo online trading account this should be possible. I hope this info helps, but always dyor to see what suits your circumstances..

Whilst posting I am again keeping fairly quiet for the moment, as frankly there's not much useful to contribute right now. The Company continues to underwhelm in terms of its communications, and to disappoint in terms of its lack of concern with returning shareholder value. Obviously the strong potential remains, and this appears to be an excellent time to buy-in or buy more; this is simply based on the fundamentals, and the fact that Management now has performance shares that are substantially 'under water'.

As soon as we get facts rather than blather, the SP should move strongly, so sit tight or buy now, as however inept the messaging may be it will be impossible to suppress the SP once the results and factual advances get reported. At the current SP, doubling and even tripling any investment by YE looks very much on. Good luck. (Sigh/yawn.) 2000.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.010(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $52.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ $22.73K 182.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 31385 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 208534 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.0¢
  Change
0.010 ( 4.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 12.0¢ 2800
Last updated 12.48pm 03/05/2024 ?
VMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.