AIM 1.49% 34.0¢ ai-media technologies limited

re: uk chart plus fundamentals.sleep Yes Sleep and its what the...

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    re: uk chart plus fundamentals.sleep Yes Sleep and its what the market will go on IF the zinc price they get enables an NPV of around 400M.This will need a fixed zinc price of around $1.50.lb plus for Perkoa.Not out of the realms of possibility with the scarcity of zinc concentrate atm,BUT will these offtakers try to squeeze Aim down via the fact they are an untried/unproven producer?

Like I said to Yak a lot depends on what Aim comes up with via the offtake/finance.

What may be of interest in terms of the sp valuation is if this project fulfills its potential.It intimates a profit well into the tens of millions which may result in Aim being valued via a healthy profit margin as well.I like you am a novice in terms of this type of company valuation dynamic but I believe the market may change from an NPV based valuation to a P/E valuation on the basis of such a profit which MAY give an even higher sp.But this is probably well past 2008 and probably closer to 2010 before we would be likely to see this happening.

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
0.005(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $70.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.5¢ 35.0¢ 33.5¢ $187.0K 543.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 14925 33.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 7747 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.