AIM 6.19% 60.0¢ ai-media technologies limited

uk chart, page-10

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    Ive had a bit more of a think about this one Viv.

Three possibilities as far as I can see.

1)They took some of the 80M placement for the 26M raising a while back

2)They have been playing the cloak and dagger and accumulating.

3)They may have taken some of an upcoming issue and not been able to declare yet and this has been a slip of the pen.

*For honesty(and a pure declaration mistake) I like the first one.

*For markeyt savvy and typical fund buying behaviour I like the second.It explains Ecn's theory re the smart big money tucking in and supporting then slinking away in the shadows then coming back in.

*The third (is my preffered but) my least likely,BUT it would solidly underpin any further raising contemplated.

I mean re the second option would you want the open market to know you were in the process of picking up another 50M shares in Aim knowing you had one of the biggest reputations in the fund world for picking good small cap stocks in the base metals arena.The rise on the annmnt yesterday would confirm why they havnt said anything.

They would also be savvy to the day trader behaviour these days and wouldnt want to pay too much for this stock.Hence Ecns astute observation IF THIS IS TRUE.

Perhaps a call to the company might sort this issue.I would certainly be interested as would a lot of others.

The bottom line being Viv,where does the stock now go with two of the largest fund managers holding 23% and do they want more?

Hmmmmm,not let me think on that one a little more.

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
60.0¢
Change
0.035(6.19%)
Mkt cap ! $125.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
57.5¢ 60.0¢ 57.0¢ $297.4K 508.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 53719 59.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
60.0¢ 247635 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.