UK/European film & TV, page-921

1. 18,420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    @alonso I have fond memories of Sydney - began in Glebe, then a slum - later moved to the Western suburbs - Rose Bay - also lived down south across the bridge from Como - cannot even remember the name of the suburb (near Janalli) - I had one of my few 'Sarsaparilla' years there - second child born, suburbia, was home with children - after that my double life as working wife/mother began.

Made great friends in Sydney - now I have lost touch with them - one family did particularly well - one of the kids having a house, which seemed to be on an island on Syney Harbour - spent a magical evening there when visiting - I think that life has also vanished; divorce and all that sort of thing. Sadly I wasn't in Sydney long enough to see out the finishing of the Opera House - was aware of all the drama, though. Have been on a tour of the Opera House, though - not a performance. Apparently the recent renovations have improved the sound a lot. Do you go to concerts/operas? Your school is in the vicinity of the Opera house - didn't know this was even a residential area, although the area round the Bridge was something of a slum when I lived there, so was Woolloomolloo - had a friend who lived there - his suburb, streets have totally changed.

So so sorry about your voice - there must be a physical reason, did you ever have it checked out? Lots of colds in childhood can also affect the voice.
    Go well
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.