CCV 6.67% 21.0¢ cash converters international

Persistentone- No i don't have any dollar and cents cases to...

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Persistentone- No i don't have any dollar and cents cases to post here. But if you take the offer of a previous poster, you can view a no nonsense, non knee jerk analysis at the CCV website.

The introduction of the legislation in it's current form may cause CCV's Australian model to be less profitable and they cease providing loans and cash advances in Australia. The business model however does not cease to exist, and CCV would focus on expanding their UK business, which they are doing anyway.

If the legislation is passed in current form, revenue and profits are likely to be affected from FY13, in the time between now and then, I wonder what CCV's UK business will look like? Substantially bigger than now I would think, and there are no indications of government meddling in the UK.

I am of the opinion that the draft legislation will be amended. This pig headed, stubborn government cannot afford to risk driving business out of operation or offshore, create a real risk of job losses, and then also pick up the slack that the service provides in the market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
-0.015(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $131.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.0¢ 20.5¢ $94.53K 450.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 69763 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 715770 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.51am 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.