CWE 0.00% 4.2¢ carnegie wave energy limited

uk front runner - aquamarine oyster, page-7

1. 659 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    I have been an investor in CNM (yes - CWE I know) for almost 8 years ever since I first read the announcement re acquiring the rights from Alan B back in 2001.

Initially it was in the belief that it would the next "BIG THING" and I would be rich. Obviously alot has happened since then and I have learned much, not only about the ins and outs of wave energy but of ealry investment and risk thereon. These things take time - more than I ever imagined.

Like Aces and now others I have constantly and consistently over this period looked for anything on wave energy and have spoken directly with many many people whom have thoughts and opinions on the matter.

From all the different types / designs etc etc I still find the concept of CETO the simplest and most effective in design, manufacture, materials, maintainence and still love the fact that no undersea electricity with just water pumped ashore accordingly.

I am still a large investor and very comfortable being so - especially with a business partner such as EDF EN on board. It has been a long time coming but I believe CWE are on the cusp of something very special and will gain access to many more sites both domestically and globally over the years to come. I fi had the opportunity to swap my shareholding to any other company out there developing wave energy I would keep it where it is.

If I am wrong than so be it and I will lose money but it has been a great ride so far, almost as good as catching a wave itself.

Take care and continued good luck to all CWE believers and investors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.