PM8 0.00% $1.66 pensana plc

Hey China, have you seen the movie "A Beautiful Mind" - Rusty...

1. 111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    Hey China, have you seen the movie "A Beautiful Mind" - Rusty Crowe should have won an oscar for the role that he played - i didnt get it until the end that John (Rusty) was completetly insane and delusional. I recently watched it again as i am a bit of a Rusty fan but i digress ....yeppo...he (John/Rusty) was clearly insane/delusional and Yeppo he should have got that oscar...Deezel washington got it that year acting the role of a drugged up cop in "Training Day" .....anyway Chineskie the point is that i think that you need some help with your PA/Pensana delusionment affliction (PAPDA). PA has overlorded (sic) this company to its knees, placed the company and shareholders in a horrible position, has failed for 3years to even get the mine funded and into production, has recieved more than 90% of his shares for free based on piss weak performance hurdles - the last 3.5mil shares were for "commencing construction" at the wrong site in fantacy land and without sufficient funds and along the way he has paid himself a very very well whilst spilling his cool aid down the green energy ESG bullshit road to this company's distruction.
    Funding now seems to be almost impossible under current stewardship and a alot of work will need to be done to restore investor/stakeholder confidence.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5168/5168728-def4690c6b2c0ddb627f980823da15eb.jpg
    Rusty works calculates how to put a square peg in a round hole - mathematically speaking. and the Oscar goies to.........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PM8 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.