SGC 0.00% 0.4¢ sacgasco limited

UK Interest Building, page-22

1. 57 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Agree with that. I see very little downside from these levels. The recent raise was double the initial intended amount which shows the demand. We are cashed up to drill Alvares.

Upside here, putting it bluntly the best opportunity I have come across in my 12 years of investing in oil and gas stocks. Putting industry standard metrics to a 1tcf commercial discovery or 500bcf net to SGC would re rate this SP to over $1, closer to $2. The fact that countless significant gas shows and high pressure has been encountered (to me) puts the risk v reward here so strongly in favour of those holding out for the main prize.

What is absolutely key here that people are overlooking are the following: the Jurisdiction, location, local demand for gas, infrastructure all about as good as you can get. This isnt 88E or suchlike that has found oil in some remote location or some other examples in areas of political unrest. We are talking about hooking this discovery up through 50ft of pipeline and flowing cash straight away. In a place where gas commands a premium, huge demand for it and a stable extremely strong economy.

On top of this you have a snowball on the back of a success at Dempsey which is Gary Jefferys theory on the Sacramento basin will be confirmed. If Dempsey is in line with what we are thinking then it essentially unlocks over 10tcf potential to SGC. what we have with SGC is the "cheapest house on the best street"...

Lock these babies up tight.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.586M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $25.01K 6.252M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 14708629 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 1082868 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.55pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.