SGC 16.7% 0.5¢ sacgasco limited

UK Interest Building, page-48

1. 528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1354
    luganville, I like charts but I think you're over-focussing on one charting metric, and you may miss the forest for the trees. You've posted before about a (small) gap as if that were charting manna from Heaven - but it's not. I'm not going to go into an elaborate show and tell with you (although I have my own charts back to the 1960's) but the fact is that stocks that have made significant discoveries gap up time and again.

In repeating your earlier views about gaps you seem to be overlooking that when there is paradigm shift many charting concepts that are of good general application simply don't apply. I'm not suggesting you're talking the stock down but by fixating on one charting point you could miss a fundamental re-rating that might change your life. You'll kick yourself if that happens. Since you're not even a holder I wonder why you bother to keep making such posts.

Think about it this way: if every gap got inevitably filled - as your posts imply - then we could all make a living by just shorting every stock that gapped up. (The gap you're talking about, BTW, is very small). Instead of repeating one charting watchpoint (gaps) you might be better assessing the data that's being released, against a more open mind. That's what I'm trying to do.

In that regard, if just one of the many sands in Dempsey flows at a good rate for a good period it will have hugely positive implications for the venturers, especially SGC with its large acreage position built carefully on similar play concepts over many years. It's possible that SGC could become a very significant mid-cap producer, with its own infrastructure right at hand, in one of the world's largest gas markets. If that situation does unfold there will be many gaps up (I hope)! Good luck, mate.

p.s. I am NOT that poster with a similar handle ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $3.898M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $16.82K 2.83M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 5041044 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 400000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.6¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ 1102840
Last updated 13.54pm 05/06/2024 ?
SGC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.