TON 18.2% 0.9¢ triton minerals ltd

UK Investor Meeting / Presentation Notes, page-114

1. 4,001 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    BB showing SQ the door is highly unlikely and would be counter productive if he did IMO

... just looking at it at a basic level,
    I imagine SQ’s HK mates .. Tritons cornerstone investor(s), would take a dim view of it and I don't think they will hang around if BB punts SQ.
    It’s True they only hold 0.91% so no big fiscal loss if they do, but as ridiculous as it seemed at the time, they were! anointed by BB as cornerstones in the ASX ann and it would prove rather embarrassing and damaging to BB & TON's credibility if a cornerstone dumps after only a few months, fairly sure their arrival hailed via an ASX:Ann would now require a departure (if it came to that) disclosed via the same method, so no slipping off under the cover of darkness

Then, as Jaded pointed out, there is a real risk that SQ & YXGC could be comrades in arms which would have them following SQ out the door
    Jaded 8/6/2015

IMO BB is just flexing his foil with a bit of thrust and parry to placate the masses (don’t worry guys, I’ll show'm) comfortable in the knowledge that all the resolutions got up in the last AGM and he has the capacity again to raise a substantial amount when ever he see fit, thus covering the shortfall until the dragon(s) get themselves set comfortably in the drivers seat and start the money flowing into their ....

..... subsidiary ?... or .... partner ?....... (Unfortunately .. only time will answer that one)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $14.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $259 26.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1280209 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 122784 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.