TON 10.0% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

UK Investor Meeting / Presentation Notes, page-26

1. 7,432 Posts.
    So it appears to me that the "plot" is to Keep the YXGC offtake 'sweet' and 'risk' losing the SQ Finance and offtake by getting alternative capex Finance seemingly from the ROW[Rest of World].
    Good Plan. SQ was always 'controversial' in my gero because it was NOT an end user but a distributor with never found experience in graphite specifically [same as chinlieco whatever of syr].
    SQ was lined up to take the smaller than 150um Nicanda 'gear' though which Nicanda has a high percentage of.
    think it's 70% @Pauldola so tonners expect the mnser brigade to come that niggle at you.

there is an argument or rather  counter debate points that can be made , I could make. but your problem is that Pauldola is not available for the day shift here when the mnsers operate, the brigade with 3 posts apiece do a dozen posts on this issue and just get well, pretty irrelevant replies/one liner rah rah piffle.

Do you see the Issue tonners? All proposed Production of ALL Flake Sizes is to be accounted for in Offtakes in order for Third Parties to provide Capex Finance.
    SQ was the TON dual Contender for that Offtake and Subsequent Financier. If they are given the chop, another Player must appear doing the dual deal OR two players one offtaking the medium and below production and another doing finance on an equity/debt basis.

TON's on the job, up for that, hey?

Oh The Graphite ASX Sector what a Speculation !!

I think a Buy but not held sentiment puts me out of the 3 post 'directive' Any objections?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.3¢ 1.1¢ $19.33K 1.688M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 287216 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 128400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.14pm 16/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.