TON 11.1% 0.8¢ triton minerals ltd

UK Investor Meeting / Presentation Notes, page-30

1. 7,432 Posts.
    corza I have some difficulty comprehending 1 liner posts.
    yes I was the poster who used moving further north each year in reference to Ton going Cobra to Nicanda to Anacube between 2013 to 2015. Still don't quite understand Why? they didn't start at Anacube in the first place.
    There was all this historic, brown fields data available then that is being brought up now. Various Siberians were onto it 2013.

I did see back in a 2013ish quarterly activities some mention of a post rainy season access 'difficulty' so perhaps there is more 'primitive' infrastructure roads etc at Anacube than Nicanda? Grid Hookup? more problematic than Nicanda?
    No doubt such matters could get a Brad Boyle mention in an upcoming presentation.
    Maybe corza they need a Bridge like the Syrians.

yes the Tanzania feedstock was a interesting quirk. recently @After03 commented that a minnow .002 asxer 'doing' south east Tanzania was more nearology to MNS than TON. However SE Tanzania is border to NE Mozambique and Cabo Delgano province is a border NE Moz.
    That's why it's Fremilo Heartland. It's the first province taken by Fremilo insurgents when they crossed over from their Tanzania Base in SE Tanzania.
    Anyhow yes it'd be interesting to find out Who? in Tanzania offered Feedstock. Could even be that SYR spin off recent listed or taken over whatever.

Dealing with the Dragon. still very cautious about this. But considering that SQZQ withdrawal and a ROW/Barbarian substitute could 'mitigate'. So seeing TON is proposing Non Dragon Capex Financing they're fitting more my gero [graphite Experienced [not expert] research opinion]

so there ya go, corza.

buda as a one liner rah rah one who should be ignored as just a noise maker needing to icon a heart to get credibility. don't think your objection can count

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $12.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $695 86.93K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 573150 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 384712 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.31pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.