TON 18.2% 0.9¢ triton minerals ltd

UK Investor Meeting / Presentation Notes, page-94

1. 7,432 Posts.
    Some consideration should be made about the SQZG 'bit' about the Chinese Gov't directive to SQZG re graphite's strategic importance.
    It was also put by other holder posters [ ie not me @adamgus and your thumber @king louie ]
    that Private Chinese Companies like YXGC are also under Gov't "Directive" on a par with SOE's.

So question is If SQZG is 'cut out' from Financing, is there a "risk" of a 'directive' to YXGC issuing to pull out?
    Was there a connection between YX and SQ? Their Agreements issued in the same month with TON. Were they Independent or Co Operative/Joint?

The setting up of the Chinese YXGC factory is imminent. TON's Capital Contribution for this will become apparent. Could it be an 'element' in Brad going to SQZG for 'determination' in July?

@Pauldola any mention of TON's Capital Costs for the 2 YXGC joint ventures?
    @hlingh  you're maybe an out of date china watcher but have done games theory, think there's a go move by sq/yx as a possibility?

see @adamgus my post thumbs? do some search of recent activity by Significant TON Holders and you'll find it's not I who is a  noise, one liner,  flame and baiting troll. In fact IMO you more qualify so on the ignore for the ignorant for you, cheerio.

offline soon for the day. so won't be able to respond to replies on the above.
    Yes yes Brad and Jenks with the new Chairman are on the alternative to SQZG Finance track but could ditching SQ, lose YXGC?
    Could it bring on a TakeOver Offer?
    It's going to be really interesting when the 'strategic alliance' with AMG/GK gets much more detail outlined.
    That's on the soon agenda too. Wonder what TON's Capital Contribution will be?

oh 'newbies' AMG/GK is a company with a Market Cap total of around $200mil [that's Million not Billion]
    It's Graphite "Division" GK is approx. $100mil. AMG has been in the Graphite Business for 100 years. It is very well respected and reputable BUT do not have an expectation of AMG/GK to be the 'desperate' one in any strategic alliance/JV. triton IMO will pay out to GK not vice versa.

same as it ever was and is Brad's call of in it to make money is an assertion with the small print of
    You have to Spend Money to Make Money

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $14.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $259 26.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1280209 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 122784 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.