SPR 3.23% $1.28 spartan resources limited

UK investor took the plunge

1. 214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    been following this for a while and funding has made me push the button @0.41c. the fundamentals of GCY have now changed for me and hopefully will consolidate here for a wee while . i will buy more on any weakness .
    i like gold stocks at the minute and my pursuit for near term producers has brought me here after stumbling across a GCY RNS i was impressed with what i read .
    i have a decent long term position in hummingbird resources HUM (london) its VERY comparable to that with regards production profile 132k oz PA first gold pour in 4 weeks . costs of $700 USD per oz should return $70m USD profit P/A for their 80% stake fully funded on budget & on-time operating in mali ....worth having a look its very cheap still and running ore starts in two weeks!

watching GCY presentations i'm astound how similar it is to HUM. i think GCY holders should take a look if only to compare. HUM's market cap is $230m Aus dollars four weeks out from production, which bodes well here and there as its only sitting at x2 P/E ...i believe it should be in the region of x5 upon full production from end of Q1
    funding has derisked it for me in terms of my investment criteria but expect more poms arriving soon as i spread the word

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.28
Change
0.040(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $1.419B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.26 $1.31 $1.26 $4.905M 3.815M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 49856 $1.28

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.29 56676 56
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.07pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.