DTE 0.00% 13.0¢ dart energy limited

uk investors aiming in on bullseye

1. 21 Posts.
    See us on LSE.co.uk
    DART Bulletin board is TICKER TE99

************ Newest investor is ADouble********************
    & He is an Fracking man!!1, or was :-D

Bought into DART yesterday (on the Aussie exchange, not on AIM) after doing quite a bit of research, so I might correspond here once in a while.

I'm already somewhat entertained by some posts I've read regarding pollution fears because the new wellsite is on an old munitions site. Heck, if there have been abandoned munitions laying there for this long, the place is almost certainly nicely polluted! And drilling a borehole there won't add to it at all. Furthermore, DART will have done some very careful surveying of the site beforehand: they don't want to get blown up!

Even these days, try drilling in the El-Alamein area in Egypt. First people in are the munitions-detecting people, and it's amazing the quantities of mines, unexploded uxbs, etc., they unearth! Believe me: I was there in 2001 - 2002. One problematic well was when we found out that the topographers had got their coordinates wrong, and the rig had been moved onto the incorrect bit of desert (they all look fairly similar), with the result that we were drilling in a place which hadn't been mine-cleared! Oops!

DART is looking interesting, and I like their strategy, hence having dipped my toes into the water.

To other contributors, "Good day, Cobber"!

Above post from ADOUBLEuk

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.