Corbyn. I've already discreetly reminded you once, so as not to...

1. 9,225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Corbyn. I've already discreetly reminded you once, so as not to embarrass you.

And the "you can't trust anything they say" response is pathetic. You are lazy. Intellectually lazy.

On HotCopper we have you on the radical left and @BenGrahamReborn on the self-pitying white nationalist right. Both of you are highly intelligent. Both are fatally flawed and under-performing. For goodness sake lift your game. While Ben lacks social intelligence to deal with professional situations, and is drawn to whining self-pity about the promotions he is missing because he stuffed up normal communication in the workplace, you are addicted to feeling moral superiority that you haven't earned. You cut and paste opinions that should be deeply felt, and haven't explored with any philosophical rigour the ideology you express. You want to be accepted by your peers as morally virtuous, but are not. Because you are lazy.

Disclaimer: I am an asshole. But you knew that. Even assholes are useful though.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.