CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

uk looking fine, page-5

1. TTH
    1,255 Posts.
    Surely,

Cornwell no less! Very nice, Cornwell was a highlight of the various long weekends myself and a parter at the time took when I was in the UK for a year & a half, around 15 years ago or so (gee I'm getting old ... was it really that long ago?!).

Enjoy those cornish teas, but not too much ... they're heart-attack city. A lovely part of the world, pity about the weather, although you should be having some nice days here or there now that it's spring.

Given that the UK are so excited about Ceres, I would have thought that EON would really be able to trump British Gas once CFU are producing commercial quantities of real-world, first-cab off the rank, super-efficient units. That should be more than enough incentive for EON to put the order in, to be able to flaunt their here & now roll-out whilst British Gas are still waiting on the great UK hope (i.e. Ceres) to produce something, of whatever efficiency output they can muster, when they finally can. It kind of reminds me of Tim Henman vs. Pat Rafter (we all know how that worked out).

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.