CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

G'day cfdtrader.Again I say what a great job management have...

1. 8,185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1001
    G'day cfdtrader.

Again I say what a great job management have done in guiding CFU through what has been, and still is, the worst financial crisis the world has seen, at least in living memory.

Imagine what CFU would now be worth had the GFC not reared it's ugly head.
    My guess would be $5.00.

We would all be so happy and we would be out buying Mercs and Rolex Watches.

Personally, I am just happy that we survived in tact as we can see what has happened to other companies.

We have paid a price through heavy dilution and having to wait long periods, and at my age I cannot afford to wait too long. LOL.

BUT WE HAVE SURVIVED!!

I have no connection with the company other than being a holder, I haven't even been to an AGM. I am sure they do not even know I exist. There was a time when I went to a lot of different AGM's but since the GFC most have cut back on the really good eats so now I do not bother. ( I will spend a $100 to get to $10 worth of free food.)

Over the next few weeks I might even venture out to a few Mercedes Benz showrooms and have a quiet look at what is on the floor in preparation for when CFU really hit their straps.

Good luck to all holders.

Lockitt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.