CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

Indy,Bloom are still kicking. They've just signed an agreement...

1. 313 Posts.
    Indy,

Bloom are still kicking. They've just signed an agreement with Metalica Minerals (MLM) for the offtake of scandium oxide. ScOx is essential for their technology apparently. Those invested/speculating in MLM (I'm not one) seem quite chuffed.

Bloom are still making 100 and 200kW "energy servers" consisting of something like gennex modules, but on steroids. Lots of them make up each server. They are still selling units and building new manufacturing facilities. All this is from their website.

They are unlisted as far as I can find out so what their financial state is I've no idea - still a start-up backed by venture capital I suppose. When they showcased their units at google a while back I recall them having Colin Powell and Michael Bloomberg, among others, either backing or lauding them. Interesting, to me anyhow, that google since then has been an active buyer of wind and PV farms. Could just be that fuel cells aren't 'green' enough for google. Other buyers might not be so squeamish. I also recall them (Bloom) making noises about a smaller unit for houses but nothing seems to have happened there. Andrew Neilson had his doubts (link might not be available to non-subscribers), http://www.economist.com/node/15580848, they'd transition into CFU's market for small units.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.