PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

Pretty sure I haven't accused you of committing any crimes and I...

1. 696 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 451
    Pretty sure I haven't accused you of committing any crimes and I am certainly not bullying you LOL.

I am commenting on your activity here.

My disclosure ... I'm an ex shareholder who has suffered damage due to, in my opinion, the behaviours and actions of the board of directors and management of this company.
    These behaviours and actions, in my opinion, include (but not limited to) -
    a) Publishing false financial information that they were responsible for;
    b) A prolifieration of promotional communications often based on false information and misguided optimism rather than facts;
    c) Fluctuations of share value due to private share trades, issuing bonus shares on invalid grounds and rampant pumping to maintain support.

What I have noticed, and commented on, is your prolific posting of information from various sources that you appear to be linking to outcomes that will likely be achieved by the company. We are all well aware of the many opportunities that exist now and have existed in the past, but none of it means anything (nor did it in the past) unless the company achieves actual outcomes.

You and your mates are misrepresenting information and leading others to infer that outcomes are being achieved (eg the Sydney Water summit presentation material, or the inference that the company will be part of the UK infrustruture spend). Opportunities yes, confirmed outcomes no.

Perhaps you're just doing this to boost your own confidence in the company - maybe it makes you feel better. Fine keep going - but I will keep pointing to facts whenever I see misinformation. Shareholders past & present have suffered enough due to misinformation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.