CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

uk micro-chp policy roadmap (from cfu email), page-13

1. 374 Posts.
    Sounds to me like the paper was well received. See the quote below from Greg Barker MP.

http://www.chpa.co.uk/minister-announces-new-ambitious-role-for-combined-heat-and-power_631.html

The Minister also highlighted a growing role for CHP in homes and communities:

“We want to bring forward a range of competitive and reliable technologies and ensure that they can be deployed right across the breadth of our economy. I’m particular keen that communities, both in vulnerable households and those in hard to treat properties, have early access to practical, low-carbon technologies.

“That’s why I am keen to see micro-CHP and mini-CHP technologies flourish and become a key plank in our decarbonisation strategies, for as long as they continue to provide demonstrable carbon and cost savings to consumers.”

“We will publish the 2nd stage of our Small Scale FiT Consultation before Christmas. I look forward to engaging with the industry to understand how we can make most effective use of our funds in accelerating the deployment and commercial development of these important technologies.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.