TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

UK Presentation Notes 7th November, page-4

1. 9,750 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    Ahh yes PD, A man of your word, great summary... I almost feel like I was there. Good to see BB keeping it real and focusing in the revenue streams available short term rather than the sexy stuff that will take years to unfold for the few that make it. By 2020 TMG will be well established and can integrate battery grade if desired IMO but much better of growing organicly.

LSE listing with INSTO support, I trust that put a smile on the dial of a few at the meeting and hopefully we'll see it happen soon as it seems cheap to open up substantial investment base... Is BB and AJ meeting with these guys?

http://www.greentechmedia.com/artic...al&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

I think it is smart to just raise $$$ as needed while our SP is under the pump... less dilution until a cornerstone insto can prop us up so good to here we don't have to stump up the $china $$$ up front.

Looking forward to GK formalising things, it would be a BIG vote of confidence for shareholders.

Thanks again for your summary and looking forward also to P66 and ancuabe resource that will feed into our comprehensive DFS. 400 put of 400 WOW.

KL Go long or go home!
    Last edited by king louie: 09/11/15
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $11 1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 326857 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 351520 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.