TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Hi DaLatta, funny we have never had to ask for your views in the...

1. 17,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1250
    Hi DaLatta, funny we have never had to ask for your views in the past, perhaps we should introduce a new model, post by request, I will summonse those I require an opinion from and they can do my research for me. Only joking Mods, are we still allowed to joke?

So as we use a higher cut-off in our high grade ore body (as KOH advised me this morning) we get less total graphite, isn't that a mathematical certainty, after all the more you don't count the lower your total will be.

Also, can you advise what relevance the 10% cut-off has that you have selected, I believe some companies have an average of just over 5%, they wouldn't go too well if they did a cut-off at 10%, would they? Must admit I get confused with all these numbers and percentages, what was SYR cut-off that they used in their DFS. I had it in my head it was quite low.

Anyway, in the past I thought your concerns were over drill spacings and width of deposit or something, are you now happy with this and have moved on to another area?

Thx
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.