TON 0.00% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

UK Presentation Notes 7th November, page-9

1. 7,432 Posts.
    Presumably Suspension lifted at Open today,@Pauldola for a $2/3 mil "ordinary" placement, no SPP yet ?
    Staged pay of the YXGC US $5mil- Will the finalised YX JV details, incl this, be released to Market today?

Wet season start makes December 'last drinks' for finalised Drilling Ancuabe. Apparently a formal JORC not strict requirement for "advancing GK alliance". GK's "end" is to "assist" with Finance intro.
    Deutsche Bank Roadshow- is that with Triton alone or joint with GK ? or is it a Roadshow TO Deutsche?
    Ambiguos ?[whatever it's spelt]

Presume "certainty" of being able to extend GK 'old act' permit will be covered on the agreement getting something in writing soon.

P76 is now the focus for Nicanda initial production- Has much detail on this been released to Market yet? Sorry I leave geo results to other Siberians but isn't P76 a recent discovery, outside existing JORC market provided data?
    @Coxxy that's what you'll have to "batten down" for negative comment today. Unfortunately Paul won't be on deck for Border control/reply to the likes of ddzx/mainholm/even Primo. Anyhow some holder other than Paul needs to do the Geo Day Shift-@bobsa ?
    One line replies re you're just cross promoting your own company, downramper nah nah nah will not be 'helpful'.
    Remember " MisInformation about our [TON's] resource has been seen in Hong Kong,London,Australia" it's not just a HC downramper plot

Apparently this Ash Kumar wants to flex a geo rep around here. Probably some MNSer Geo will turn up too. Going on about a plagarized photo as a 'defence' just won't counter it.
    [on that photo- wonder what comment, if any, was made re green flexs in the sample? that's vanadium isn't it?]

Anyhow P76, I think, will not be JORC standard measured/explained to the DFS comes out.@Pauldola confirm?

Anyhow some points raised in the UK meeting may be in the Suspension Lift Market "news". Staged payment of the $5mil JV particularly should be released not left that only the HC Pauldola readers are aware of this FActor.

another offline from midday for me. TON has withdrawn itself from 2017/2020 Super Pit "comp".
    It's now Boutique Class Peer Analysis with KNL and Stratminco [ Strat is UK listed Graphiter interestingly going for ASX dual listing so it's gotta be a Peer, right?]
    This week's TON trading, chart developments just may have me holder status.
    be afraid rabid rah rahs. be very afraid of delusions being "bruised"
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1385134 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 14000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 08.49am 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.