TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Thanks Pauldola - re the labs, it does. Looks like the lab owns...

1. 2,672 Posts.
    Thanks Pauldola - re the labs, it does. Looks like the lab owns the testing methods used on it's customers product. Given BB has now stated we're only 6 months behind the other guys indicates that we may benefiting from our second mover advantage maybe.

And my newbie eyes see a correlation between uranium and graphite in the here and now. The same eyes have been wondering why lithium and cobalt prices won't lift convincingly - which in part is feeding this 'graphite in a bubble' talk I think. There should be a correlation of some sort there but i don't see one. My thinking originally for cobalt not rising was because I had decided it was becoming redundant in batteries, but lithium won't become redundant for decades in my view, so now I'm thinking cobalts failure is linked to the same reason lithium has not yet gone for a run - so my initial thinking about redundancy is not correct. Unless all three materials are to be replaced with the next new whizz bang battery that replaces all batteries before it - sarcasm in that last part fyi.

I think TON would be selling itself short if it chased the EV market as a first cab off the rank approach. The other plays out there are tripping each other over chasing that market. I'm not saying TON shouldn't chase the auto market - graphite used in other parts of a car too - and I'm not just referring to brake pads and lubricants. Auto has to be what they're thinking as their first move but that BB just won't allude to anything in all his speak - so that's a guess at best. I do truly hope nuclear is the longer term goal though - it provides more certainty than EV can at this time.

I've been a little absent fighting the good fight to defend the entire flake market it seems.... but will think on your summary and post anything good that comes to mind.

Norgold - thanks for the diagram. Mine design no longer a 'weakness' that so many thought it was. Good.

Dog59 - valuable piece of info about which 'length' counts when sorting your graphite.

HappyCats - bloody hell man - you clearly don't need any url links from me! I'd like it if we could talk about some more on this weathering piece when I get some more time.

And KL - thanks for pointing out that Panasonic has more power to decide what goes into a Tesla car battery that the US govt would like. Credit where it's not due. But I still luvya... but only a little bit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $11 1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 326857 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 351520 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.