VPG 0.00% $1.79 vodafone group plc.

uk realestate, page-13

1. 119 Posts.
    I think you have a point pathetic trader. Banks are using the current environment to renegotiate margins and other parts of the deal. Fleecing owners on fees too. I'm not sure falling interest rates have played a part in it though.

I don't think anyone on this thread was suggesting some wholesale foreclosure of REIT assets. Banks will take a view with a good manager in most cases on LVR breaches - just attack the margins as you say.

But if you can't keep interest current - Goodnight Sooty. Not really a problem for A-REITs at the moment as far as I can tell.

While I'm here, I am yet to here of an update on fund raising in relation to VPGs new UK fund. I know they have been in the market for some time with a target raise of £350m. If they can pull it off, I don't know the terms, but assuming a standard 1.5% man fee on committed capital, that would be another A$10m+ p.a to fund management income day one. Not to mention a carry (you'd hope) in due course. Watch out for that one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.