VPG 0.00% $1.79 vodafone group plc.

Thanks for your post cajx2. I think everything has two sides. As...

1. 5,720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 415
    Thanks for your post cajx2. I think everything has two sides. As for me, I LIKE THIS RECESSION. now, I pay less mortgage, less money on gasoline, and I can even get more bargains from the share market.

Few people lose jobs but more people have more ability to invest. like today, the UK realestate sector index is currently up around 7%, how can you explain? For me I am not surprised at all, we all see the REIT shares soaring last two weeks. The only thing we should agree is the confidence has been back.

For VPG, the main problem is its Europen debt, which I think VPG can finally get the supports according to current market situation. When the banking group consider the deal, They will consider the whole market, the whole scetor, they will look forword for many years ahead, other than making a decision because the possible "short term drop".

I believe if there is serious trouble, VPG must have a fire sale plan to update the market, however I havenot seen yet. I just saw VPG is still investing on dairy farm, aprtment projects and so on, which at least give me a sign VPG is still alive.

In the worst, even If VPG suspend tomorrow, I still believe shareholders can get more than 5c back.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.