CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

uk & the next quarter,

1. 4,439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 582
    Given that the UK presentation IS likely to be up for consideration, I'll weigh in... I was told that the report could be tabled before open tomorrow, although I hear that there is nothing beyond the AGM for us (as good a message as it was).

On the UK theme... CCC's intention to list on the AIM (Alternative Investment Market) in the UK has probably been ear-marked as a major plank for the company. Without diluting the existing ASX listing, CCC will issue new shares and tap into the UK and probable European investment culture, which traditionally values/supports African producers according to the joint co. secretary Mr. Anthony Eastman.

I spoke with Anthony Eastman this arvo and he said that the listing is likely to happen in the first qtr or so of next year. For what any comparison may be worth the AIM listing of Range Resources RRS (a CCC stablemate in the UK :RRL), accounts for 95% of the volume traded and contains 70% of shareholdings after an initial 3% start-up. I am not comparing here, just pointing out that the AIM listing for RRS was obviously well received/supported there.

Plans are for CCC to station Mr. Eastman in the UK as a permanent presence for CCC there early next year, with a view to actively promoting the company strategies.

Interestingly (and he said I could quote him on all this), he recognized that the proliferation of Day-Traders needed to be kept in check in order to bring greater sp stability to movements. One part of a solution to this that he promoted was a consolidation at some stage, which he saw likely to occur 2-3 months after the AIM listing.

Just passing on what I was given.

Cheers, esp.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.