SP8 0.00% 0.8¢ streamplay studio limited

re: last now at 15c on the aim But then With the Gip moving...

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    re: last now at 15c on the aim But then With the Gip moving solidly to its main resistance in the last few days on volume and the aim market probably being the better informed(for want of a better phrase)who knows.

There are quite a few things that it could be if its project development/s and Jack did promise some activity over the ensuing months post the EIA approval by the Egyptians.I'm discounting that its results from Allaqi because unless Jack's got the Black & Decker out himself with some long drill bits this cant be on unless he's convinced the aim market to float the gold assets early but I doubt it.It could be something re the feldspar or the most likely-what was expected(and is late as usual-LOL)the results from the bulk sample with something hopefully attached re the finance.

I was having a bit of a look over the net a few hours ago and noticed a preponderance of items that mentioned that Gip were pushing forward with finance negotiations a couple of months ago after success with the environmental aspect and considering whats happening with LAF atm you can understand why Gip is being so careful in going through the motions re this aspect.

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.204M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $17 2.186K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2192034 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 5777366 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.