ARV 5.88% 1.6¢ artemis resources limited

UK Webinar, page-2

1. 145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Thanks for posting.
    I was highly encouraged by his attitude, focus and clear explanations. It seems they have a fixed plan and are going to execute on it over next few months. Glad no capital raising before drilling.
    I understand Nimitz wont provide grades and results for an immediate lucky hit, and was drilled as they could get quick access before weather turned - but some signs were there for the right environment.
    Apollo is the key with the size of the geophysical anomaly and geochemistry anomaly and potentially being on same secondary structure that Havieron is located on (which in turn comes off the main fault in the area).
    I am really encouraged again and looking forward to March when Apollo drilling should start to heat up.

some comments from video -
    - 'paterson results - 71 grab samples to come. may have gold may not. frankly do not know. RC chips suggest around 10 weeks. expect some more gold anomalism in there ...maybe a couple of gra....we just dont know'.'
    - a minimum of 3 holes each" each to be drilled into Apollo and Atlas. '2-3 holes per target as a start'
    - 'really should know in the first couple of holes'.'
    - once closer to date we will give updates on what program will look like. So keep your eye out.'

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $27.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $18.66K 1.130M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1224937 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 246997 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.6¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 5.88 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ 696185
Last updated 14.52pm 03/05/2024 ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.