UKD united kimberley diamonds nl

Hi... I would like dedicate this thread for an open discussion...

1. 933 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Hi... I would like dedicate this thread for an open discussion of UKDs potential just on the Iron Ore prospect/acquisition.

In previous posts I have put together various information which may help identify the full potential of UKD Iron Ore assets.
    In this post I have put together what the public doesn't know (yet) about antoher aspect to UKD's Iron Ore assets.

So let's start from the beginning....

On 04/10/06, UKD announced to the market an acquisition of Iron Ore Tenements from DFD Rhodes. These tenements are:

E47/1431 (Granted)
    E47/1429 (Pending)
    E47/1432 (Pending)

What the market doesn't know:

======================================================
    DISCLAIMER:
    THE INFORMATION I AM ABOUT TO PROVIDE IN THIS POST IS NOT SECRET LEAKED INFORMATION FROM UNITED KIMBERLEY DIAMONDS.... ALL OF THIS INFORMATION IS AVAILABLE PUBLICALLY ON THE INTERNET AND ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS SPEND SOME TIME RESEARCHING....

PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS AS A STOCK BUY or SELL RECOMMENDATION. PLEASE DO YOU OWN RESEARCH AS I HAVE SAID MANY TIMES. IF IN DOUBT PLEASE CONTACT A PROFESSIONAL STOCK BROKER....
    ======================================================

On 28/09/06 (1 week before the Iron Ore announcement) the UKD directors lodged form 201C (Application For Registration as a Proprietary Company) from ASIC and a new Pty Ltd company was created:

United Iron Pty Ltd
    ACN: 121989857
    Member (for share holding): Unitied Kimberley Diamonds

So now we have a subsidairy company of UKD called United Iron Pty Ltd.

On 04/10/06 (same date as the Iron acquisition), an application to the DOIR (under the company name of United Iron) is made for a new tenement:

========================================================================================
    E47/1759
    ========================================================================================
    Holder: United Iron Pty Ltd
    Address: C/- WESTERN TENEMENT SERVICES PO BOX 8335
    PERTH BUSINESS CENTRE PERTH WA 6849

Area: 70 BL
    App Received: 04/10/2006 09:54:00
    Objection(s): Closed 08/11/2006
    Commence: N/A
    Term: N/A
    Locality: TUREE CREEK
    Shire: ASHBURTON SHIRE
    Recommendation: N/A
    Granted: (not granted yet)
    Rent: $7,353.50
    Dealings: NONE YET (pending objection close date)

Notice that the objections on the new lease area closed last night (hence why I was not able to provide any of this information weeks earlier). So far no objections has been lodged, but I will keep checking the register as it may take a day or two to update.

If you have a look at the tenement TR3156H held by Goldsworthy previously (before the BHP take-over) and before the surrender of tenements, there is a section to the far left. E47/1579 covers that whole section.

Here is the lease area report using TENGRAPH available to the public from the DOIR, in JPG with references to mining operations nearby and a PDF print copy from TENGRAPH:
    E47_1759_TENGRAPH.jpg
    E47_1759_TENGRAPH.pdf

E47/1759, as I have already mentioned is included in the Temporary Reserve TR70/3156H. This lease area resides inside the Karijini National Park. TR70/3156H also forms the other 3 x UKD acquired leases. This area is west of UKDs acquired Iron Ore leases.

A map of the tenement location in conjunction with their other tenements are as follows:
    E47_1759_06_Region.jpg

You will happy to know that the geology of the lease is the same to that of the Paraburdoo and Channar areas producing huge tonnage per annum. In fact, the same Brockman and Marra Mamba formations extends the entire lease area. Check out the geology maps:
    E47_1759_GeologyMap1.jpg
    E47_1759_GeologyMap2.jpg
    E47_1759_GeologyMap3.jpg

According to DOIR records, you will be pleased to know there are 3 known Ore Bodies ON THIS NEW LEASE!!!!
    • Turee Creek
    • Etarak
    • Dog Leg

Has Goldsworthy done any drilling since owning this area?
    Answer: Although I am unable to find any specific drilling reports I have, however, I found the following document:

http://www.mpr.wa.gov.au/wamex/item_details_rep.asp?m_num=246&sub_num=8&PageNo=1&Totalrecs=1

In the above document, you will see the following inferred estimates for each of these ore bodies. CHECK THIS OUT:

=========================================
    Inferred - High Grade Marra Mamba 60%+ FE
    Turee Creek - 236.1 m/t
    Etarak - 60.8 m/t
    Dog Leg - 81.3 m/t
    TOTAL - 378.2 m/t

This total does not include the lower grade resources estimates as indicated in the document....

Just to the south of their leases on the Mount Bruce Mining leases (Sec 11, 12 and 13) (mined by Hamersley Iron) there are 2 identified ore bodies and Google Earth confirms that some exploration is current been carried out.
    • (also known on some maps as: Turee Creek)
    • Death Valley

Here are some more maps, showing the tenement borders, etc:
    E47_1759_01_Large.jpg
    E47_1759_02_TureeCreek.jpg
    E47_1759_03_Etarak.jpg
    E47_1759_04_DogLeg.jpg
    E47_1759_05_Paraburdoo.jpg

DOWNLOAD ALL ABOVE GPS POINTS HERE

E47_1759 GPS

DOWNLOAD GOOGLE EARTH FILE HERE

E47_1759 GOOGLE EARTH

This is obviously heart-pumping stuff. But wait.....Let's first discuss potential issues.....Yes....Problems with this lease.....

I have a few more points to add but have not found the pieces to the puzzle yet. So I will first start with these:
    • TR70/3156H is located in a NATIONAL PARK!!!
    • TR70/3156H was established before the National Park came into existance (i.e. early 70's)
    • TR70/3156H has been identified as a dedicated mining area.

Can anyone see from the current Mining Act point of view why this lease would not be granted????

Let's get together as a group and discuss.... Trust me there are a few missing pieces to this jigsaw I am unable to find....

If all these leases are granted there is already poententially > 500 million tonnes of ore, which does not include the area south of BHP Mining Area C and any potential resource upgrades.

IMO I thing E47/1429, especially the area North and West of The Noose is going to be a beauty... This is just IMO and the geology formation of that area.....

UKD has been contacted, and confirmed that United Iron is a new subsidairy company and hey have applied for this new lease area. So you don't need to ring UKK to verify.

Have fun reading, researching... Comments are utmost essential!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UKD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.