LKE 0.00% 4.3¢ lake resources n.l.

Were you “asking questions” of Stu at the AGM in relation to the...

1. 13,673 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8296
    Were you “asking questions” of Stu at the AGM in relation to the company’s absolutley BS timeline ro production that they were spruiking last year whilst selling shares?????

“2024 production
    50,000 tpa rate”

Many here have showed how this was nothing but a pipe dream, with ridiculously optimistic consideration given to permitting, construction, commissioning etc etc etc.

How many retail newbies were sucked into the hype and snowballing sp?

????

If I was up to speed with this BS back then I probably would’ve spent $500 bucks to grill management on these topics and pressed them to justify the absurd associated assumptions.

Yet here you are complaining about an “aligned if not coordinated team” of forum posters. LOL!
    A few forum posters with say a few hundred grand here or there have nothing on the JPMorgans etc, and if you think a few retail brought the price from +$2.50 to 50c you are kidding yourself.

The truth-telling phase is in full swing.
    Be seated when Dicko releases the revised plan and costs, if they are anywhere near reality.

Meanwhile, a scalable full flowsheet still needs to be demonstrated to “unlock commercial development” or whatever buzzwords the company used in its recent announcement.

imo
    Dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $70.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.4¢ 4.1¢ $109.1K 2.565M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 512342 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 638697 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.57pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.