LKE 0.00% 4.7¢ lake resources n.l.

Oh Duggy, it's sad you are trying to counter with an article not...

1. 863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242

Oh Duggy, it's sad you are trying to counter with an article not even written in your native tongue. But is is written in the native tongue of my ancestors, and now mine as well. I will truly enjoy ripping you to shreds, once again: This website, does not allow copy and paste, so I'll put the screen shot here and translate it for you.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5219/5219140-15618b6bcc16e778db24c22e0d2a5c82.jpg

I had totype word to for word, into Google Translate for you, see how much I care peryour language and comprehension skills?:

Spanish: Se debe recordar que semanas atras elgobernador Raul Jalil se reunio con Hayes, Embajadora del Reino Unido enArgentina, y con las autoridades del United Kingdom Export Finance (UKEF)durante su viaje a Europa. Dada la implicacion de UKEF en la financiacion delproyecto Kachi, desde la empresa sostuvieron que "nos sentimos honrados deque el Gobernador Jalil haya invitado a la embajadora Hayes a acompanarle enesta visita".

EnglishTranslation: The Queens English Translation:

It should beremembered that weeks ago Governor Raul Jalil met with Hayes, Ambassador of theUnited Kingdom in Argentina, and with the authorities of the United KingdomExport Finance (UKEF) during his trip to Europe. Given UKEF's involvement infinancing the Kachi project, the company stated that "we feel honored thatGovernor Jalil has invited Ambassador Hayes to accompany him on thisvisit."

What doesthis mean Duggy?, explanation: Hayes is the LIASON. She isn't going to inviteherself, since now, apparently, Lake and Lilac have the full power of theargentinian govt at their back. Who went to vouch for the project? It wasn'tand hasn't only been poor little ole stu, it's been the official govt ofargentina. ; ) so now your gonna go look for some little contortion twist ievery which way to try and downramp this. I'll save you the trouble. No, thebalkans won't help you here mate.

Lol

And thatvery little little you are so wonderfully screenshotting and highlightin, onlyproves there is a submission and there have and are current talks of thematter. All ukef sought to wording of the following: "support available tocover expanded production. "

The sillyhighlight emphasis on esg, what do you think the ukef's liason's visit, ie theambassador's visit was all about? To sit and play poker over some bbq? Lol....I will truly enjoy seeing these contorted downrampers understand what it meansto lie and twist truths on this board.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $78.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.5¢ $244.5K 5.257M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 265083 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 1869097 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.