AJL 0.00% 1.0¢ aj lucas group limited

UKOG GBP 300mln, page-6

1. 1,726 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    I sense frustration and cynicism in your posts .

UKOG spiked to an 11p high yesterday and is now 5.1p .

Would you disagree that UKOG have made more progress in 1 year since acquiring the Broadford Bridge license from Magellan and Celtique than Cuadrilla/AJL have made in the past 6 years ?

In the Weald I'd say UKOG are more advanced and that both Horse Hill and Broadford Bridge will be in production before Balcombe .

They are talking about acquiring something like 7 more sites with the intention of multi-well pad drilling .

I rate Steve Sanderson of UKOG as the best manager of UK onshore . They have just drilled and are testing a mightily impressive well which is angled to the vertical . Why drill yourself if you know how to choose and manage contractors ?

If Steve Sanderson has made a mistake it is to commit to sharing some of the proceeds with local communities . I'd prefer it if he had not done that .

Surely UKOG's 100% ownership at this stage is vastly preferable to Lucas's with Kerogen in control .

As far as the central govt politics go it's a shambles for both of them . Let's see if Ineos can free the log jam in the Bowland or whether the shale gas acreage will prove worthless due to lack of central govt support .

AJL/Cuadrilla seem to score over UKOG only in these areas :-
    - Not having any connection to rogue Australian promoter David Lenigas
    - Not being listed on AIM
    - Having Bowland acreage

I wouldn't say UKOG have won it by a knockout but they are surely winning it on points .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 714243 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 303991 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.00pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.