URA 5.56% 1.7¢ uran limited

ukraine and the message loud and clear

1. 4,327 Posts.
    Hi Folks

In simple terms Uran needs to produce uranium at a price that enables them to sell at a profit to the Ukraine at the agreed rates below spot price.

We still havent got a good idea (at least I havent seen anything presented) of what Ukraine will actually mean $$$$$ wise for Uran.

What % interest will Uran get in the projects? We assume 50%. It could be either side of that obviously. The agreement may well see Uran with total control of the operation...who knows what the new arrangements will be and how the original protocol will hold up?

The market will want to know though what its worth to Uran. How much they will make out of it, and whether the company is worth investing in based on those projects alone and the prospect of other projects following either in Ukraine and/or elsewhere.

Lets get clear on this. The market isnt going to get excited.. unless that is the announcements (Ukraine projects/start of feasibility) 'intention'...

I say this as an investor who has witnessed any number of wishy washy motherhood statement rhetoric come out of Uran and the MD and Chairmen.

To date they've delivered jack shi.....

To Cotik inparticular, but also others here who are heavily invested/longer term invested;

Kate Hobbs and Pat Ryan need to get the message loud and clear that this company needs to do much better than the limp wristed efforts to date.

Its imperative that Uran SELLS this project to market. I havent seen it yet (not since late 2006 that is)

I am not in the mood to witness a vague rudderless directionless announcement upon acquisition of this project and watch it squander 'another' opportunity.

Management have a responsibility to ensure the market 'gets' this opportunity. They wont if its delivered like most of the other announcements.

I dont want to hear what Uran can or can't say upon acquisition. I want to see and hear how they managed to get around it, how they managed to 'work with' Ukraine to inform the market of the opportunity they have, what it means in $$ terms, in market cap terms, what it means for shareholders and investors. When they will produce, when feasibility will be completed, resource upgrade 'potential' etc etc

I dont want to hear:
    Its not up to JORC and we dont /cant issue that info.
    Find a way Uran. Its simple. Ukraine Govt can release that info. Ensure you 'work together' and do it.Shareholders have waited 18 months for Uran to get their act together and to present these projects in a very positive light WITH detail.

Anything less is laziness and inept.

Folks this is such a crucial and critical point in the companys development now.
    'Another' insipid asx release devoid of passion and intent AND DETAIL will see Ukraine fail to capture the imagination of the market.

Yes, the Ukraine is imminent. Its less than 3 months with the possibility irt could be released next week. Its that close.
    But our company will have to work much, much harder/smarter to get the message out there.. but get this..

IF THAT IS THEIR SINCERE INTENTION.........

Theres no excuse now. Any amount of feedback would have hit that message home, particularly with what appears to be any number of proactive shareholders intent on giving their points of view and in their seeking further clarification.

We have some heavy hitting shareholders who are active and proactive.

Uran needs to take on board what has and is being said.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.